martes, 18 de mayo de 2010

"yes or no"



Maria Alejandra Ramirez 1309048
Carlos Mario Piragua R. 1210048


in the next opinion I need to evaluate about the different job interview.... I need to writte my opinion n' to say "why" I will give the job on interviewed.







Holman Sanabria

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj2AJ3D1O0-tOpob_iBRLpsiRl-5sWX8Vs2GrSmw4eS_NZjGl3_8guu6pFSGhazxU6YLVG9EgpHFDWkT4of_wBtblvXF9AIHa2wz7WKt3lHrv0GbHba2MJcLo0FFaiuqF187bz32g6lJNF2/s1600/PROFESSIONAL+RESUME.jpg

in the curriculum of holman I can to look in the before link about your skills and diffeent ideas on the new ideas of business and proyect, also I ca to look you proposite and objetives about the studies and diferents jobs.

http://holmansanabria.blogspot.com/2010/03/professional-profile.html

in you profesional profile We can to think that Holman have the skills and objetives to necesary to adquire the job in some
chemical industry's. so We have decided...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario